I started my training at the BBC in London over 20 years ago. I was then accepted as a trainee at Granada Television in Manchester where I worked on many dramas, light entertainment and quiz shows. For the past 13 years I have mainly been working on Coronation Street. In August my family and I moved back down to Canterbury where I grew up. I will still be involved in television but enjoy this side of my job just as much.
* I have over 20 years experience in Television and Media
* I am a hair stylist so you only need to book one person
* I believe you deserve the best so there are no hidden costs, you get the best services as standard at no extra cost
* I was trained at the BBC and Granada Television, Manchester
* I am still very much a part of the industry and realise the importance of keeping up with new hair and makeup trends
* I have worked on many shows including
Stars In Their Eyes
I am currently finishing my qualification to apply Eyelash Emporium Individual Lashes. These are high quality individual lashes which are carefully applied for an amazing yet subtle effect on the eyes. Unlike the cheaper versions, these lashes are applied carefully to one eyelash so it’s much more gentle and reduces damage to the lashes. I will update when fully qualified.
Filming is still a huge part of my working life. I have been lucky enough to have been involved in some amazing storylines and projects over the years but I really enjoy transforming people from ordinary to extraordinary xx